Sunday, December 28, 2008

My 2008 year in review

Every year people make resolutions for the New Year. I have not made a resolution in a long while because things change over the course of time and I usually don't accomplish my resolution. I decided that it would be better for me to look over the past year and decide what I did well or accomplished or learned and celebrate that instead instead of looking to something that hasn't happened and setting myself up for failure.
Later...1/10/09 I have decided that I will NOT buy any trash bags this year. So I guess that's my resolution. It just struck me that we are insanely paying money for something that doesn't biodegrade very well and that is going to the trash.
So, here is my list for 2008

learned about social networking

set up blogs

made posts to blogs

wrote posts on wikis

took pictures with a digital camera and included my own photos with my blog posts

got a new computer, tv, printer, wireless keyboard, and web cam

installed a wireless card in my desk top computer

learned that there are free movies and TV on the internet

visited Oblebay resort at Christmas





Here's a link to New Year Festival

No comments: